Hammercoin is an online game where multiple players fight against AI-controlled monsters. Killing the monsters earns you experience and loot, key elements to become more powerful. There are different servers for different levels of players and portals that connect them.
- Windows: Windows 7 (64 bit) or superior
- Mac: macOS 10.11 or superior
- Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 (64 bit) or superior
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0) graphics
- Broadband internet connection
Controlling your character
- W,A,S,D: Walk/run
- ESC: Open Inventory menu
- Scroll wheel: Adjust zoom
- Right Click: Attack
All transactions in the game are denominated in Bits, a fraction of a bitcoin. This happens in 4 situations:
- When players buy from the store, Bits are deducted from their wallet
- When players sell to the trader bots, they earn Bits
- There's a small chance some monsters will drop 1 bit of loot when killing them
- There are hidden chests in every level that award 1 bit when open. Chests appear just a few times a day
Your game wallet
Every Hammercoin account is also a Bitcoin wallet. This means you can deposit and withdraw to any other standard Bitcoin wallet. To open your wallet, see your balance and send transactions, you can press the ESC key.
All Bits spent in items by players go to a faucet pool for redistribution to other players. This means that payments from the market bots, loot from monsters and secret chests are deactivated when the faucet pool is empty.